One of the ways PanamaCityPC is able to help you is with our Soluto monitoring service. The primary target right now is Windows PCs. Here’s a summary of how it helps:
- Provides us with a list of everything that starts when your computer does and allows us to remove the things that don’t need to run, and delay others that don’t need to run immediately. This makes your computer start faster, meaning you wait less.
- Trigger a hard drive defragmentation when needed. This makes everything run faster.
- Make sure Windows Updates install. Sometimes they don’t, but we can trigger them to install, keeping you safer.
- Detect certain browser hijacking and alert you to run a virus scan (or we can help with that remotely if you give us access).
- Install and keep up-to-date any program you see on Ninite — which is an awesome site that allows you to install (and keep up to date) any of the programs you find there. And their installer automatically disables any spam or spyware or adware that is found in the normal program installers. Very handy site.
- Allow easy access to tech support requests. From pretty much anywhere, if you have a problem you can press F8 and it’ll pop up a window with a screenshot of whatever you have, and you can add a note and send it to open a ticket with PanamaCityPC
All in all, it’s a very handy service. And it doesn’t send us any of your personal details, merely system information so we can diagnose and solve the items listed above.
Our normal retail price for this service is $99 per year, per computer, but if you sign up right now, we’ll give you a permanent rate of just $49 per year or $5 per month. You can add unlimited additional computers to monitor for just $19 per year or $2.50 per month.
If you’d like to sign up for the service, please fill out the contact form below: